I got this recipe through one of the daily emails I receive. It is from a blog called joyful healthy eats.
- 1½ cups of old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup of ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon of black chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ⅓ cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup of raw honey (I used less than 1/2 cup of maple syrup).
- ½ cup of almond butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredient together in a large bowl.
- Form energy bite mixture into 1″ balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.