I got the recipe from Well and Good. It was a tasty brownie recipe.
2/3 cup chopped 70% cacao dark chocolate (I used 85%)
5 Tbsp avocado oil or coconut oil (I used avocado oil)
1/3 cup coconut sugar or maple syrup
2/3 cup almond flour
2 Tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
1 tsp of hazelnut extract (I used Amaretto)
3/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper or spray with coconut oil.
2. In a small saucepan, melt chocolate and oil over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, and maple syrup until mixed well. Set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: almond flour, cacao, baking soda, and salt.
4. Whisk the mixture into the saucepan of the melted chocolate until it’s smooth. Stir in the hazelnut extract. Stir in the dry ingredients and mix until fully combined, then fold in the chopped hazelnuts. Pour the batter into your brownie pan and smooth the surface.
5. Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes, or until edges are set and the center is still slightly underdone. (The center will set as it cools.) Slice into squares and serve.