Granola with Lavender Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding
I got this recipe from mbgfood. Pretty good. I used less maple syrup.
Makes 4 cups
- 1½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ⅛ teaspoon coarse salt
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup (I used less than 1/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup dried apricots, chopped small
- ⅓ cup roasted shelled pistachios
Preheat the oven to 275°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Combine the oats, coconut, pumpkin and sesame seeds, turmeric, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a large bowl and mix well.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, melted coconut oil, tahini, and vanilla. Pour the liquid over the oat mixture and mix well, so all the dry ingredients are well-coated with the wet.
Spread the mixture on the lined baking sheet in a single, even layer and bake for 42 to 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes so it bakes evenly, until golden brown. Remove from the oven, let cool completely, then transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
Add the chopped apricots and pistachios and toss well.